Picked up a pair of these from Bouche in the Pollet – Outrageously Orangey!!!
- cream the butter and sugar, add the eggs one by one (keep beating), add the vanilla.
- combine the flour, salt and baking powder, then add in 3 batches to the above.
- pour half the mixture into the baking vestibule, spoon over as much liquidy nutella as you dare, then add the remaining mixture. marble it up with a knife.
- Bake on 170c for 1 hour.
Translated from an American recipe, measured in cups – a cup is about half a pint, so here’s a good use for that half pint glass hiding at the back of the cupboard…
- 0.75 hp sugar
- 0.5 hp melted butter
- 1 hp Greek yogurt / milk mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1.75 hp plain flour
- 0.33 hp cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 hp Chopped dark choc / chips
- Mix the liquid until combined.
- Sift the solid.
- Add liquid to solid, mix only until combined – not a moment longer!
- Add the chocolate
- Spoon into muffin cases, bake at 170C for 20-25 mins
The bulk of training should already be done by now, but some of us only finished off the mince pie stash in February…
How to get fit for summer in 2 months flat?!
Mark’s primal blueprint seems worth a pop.
We’ll see 😉